Welcome to Aspen Valley!
Academy District 20 created Aspen Valley to ensure that all students have a community. At Aspen Valley Campus we walk side by side with students and families because we know that every student can be successful and deserves opportunities regardless of their differences. We accept students for who they are and help them discover their strengths and passions while building skills for graduation and life success.
Watch our Jan 27th, 2021 Choice Night information video: Link
What makes us unique and a better choice?
Click here to download the video
Teacher - Student Relationships:
- 15 Students to 1 Teacher Ratio
- Total of 120 Students Total
- Mentor and Mentee Program built into the schedule
- Pro-active use of student planner for communication and accountability
School Done Alternatively
- Open Campus for High School Students
- 8:55 - 4:15 daily schedule for a later start time and a better night sleep
- Hexter Schedule instead of Quarter Schedule
- Enrichment/Intervention period built into weekly schedule
- We work with neighborhood schools for extra-curricular involvement such as Sports and Clubs
- Added Graduation Requirements:
- 180 hours of work experience or
- 72 hours of Community Service
- Complete one college course
- Complete CPR training, Research Project and Voter Registration